Friday, May 2, 2008
Going 0 'fer
Well, it's been a while- I've been very busy trying to balance school and my own trading education (and not doing a very good job to be hones). Now that summer's here, I'm really going to focus on finding out what I've been doing wrong and how to improve my results for the rest of the year. My year trading anniversary is coming up in September, and right now I feel like the Avs- the market has handed me my ass and told me to try again next year after I've grown up a little. I mean, seriously, the Avs looked like a minor league team next to the Red Wings last night- that was just embarrasing... Anyway, I know that I can do much better, and I fully expect to make this a major source of income in the coming years, so it's time to buckle down and focus for the off season so I can come out kicking ass and taking names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment